Thursday, February 4, 2010

boohoo :D

School was kinda fun. During the assembly, out of no where Mandy told me and Karina that Pn.Wong is pregnant. And she is not in the school today again. Babe said maybe she is puke-ing in the house. What a good news to the 5G students. I think not alot of people know that she is pregnant. Alex didn't come today. So i sat with Nasir. During the class 2 period which is during the maths timing, Pn.Wong didn't come, so a new teacher called Cik Nurul relief. Babe said that she is nice and sporting. Nasir wanted to go to the toilet to pee but unfortunately Audrey and Shuet Yee took the 'pas keluar' to look for Pn. Nalini. But i thought Nasir wanted to poo-poo, so i used the 'penyodok' stick to poke his ass. And he starts screaming like a mad cow. Oh my God! I have to stay in my aunty's house till 11 in the night. Hope that aunty will make her desicion to Jucso so that i won't be a ngong-ngong ( orang gila ) waiting for my dad come back from his annual dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment