Friday, July 23, 2010

I felt awkward after ' someone' told me bout me and her in stand.6. i feel like i have NO guts to face her eventhough i still will whack her butt when i bumped onto her at the balcony of the class. I hope everything will be fine like normal.
Yesterday, Karina taught me a word. Is called Ukulele. I find the word is cute. At first i have no idea what is the word about, until she told me. is an instrument. UKULELE. :) Nowadays, school is getting boring. Nothing much happen. Everyday, what we do is.
sit in a small gang and start talking for the whole day.Not paying any attention ( especially ACC lesson).The teacher is kinda pissed when she sees we sit in a group. But who cared?! I've just realised something. The time we go back to our own place is during BM lesson. Cos our BM teacher ( PN. HARIS ) is kinda strict. No one dares to joke with her when her mood is BAD! So, we sit at our own place for 35min ( 1 period ) / 1 hour 10 mins ( 2 periods) a day only! we are like someone that has no house to stay. But is kinda fun when we sit a small gang. There are lots of laughter, where Dean and Alex start to ' menyampuk'. LOVES SCHOOL NOW!! When there is Karina, Mandy, Looi, Audrey, Dean, Alex, Yunisha, and last but not least Paveetha. :D.

Fell in love with 'you make me wanna' - blue. ( old song )

No comments:

Post a Comment