Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Three in One.

First.
I want to say 'SORRY' to someone that i have already know her for a very long time. I think i know her since i was in primary school. Until today, 'someone' in my class, told me that i did something stupid in my life when i was in Standart 6. i wants to say i'm very , very , very , very , very sorry. I'm not going to write what i did, cos, is damn embarassing. If the 'someone'l tell you that she already told me and you are reading my blog. I hope that you will put this stupid things aside. cos i know that me and you now are friends d. Cos the 'someone' the someone said that you used to hate me last time. I'M SORRY !! and now, me and you are normal d. But, i want to say that i'm happy to have a friend like you eventhough we don't use to hang out together and we are not in the same class.

Second. - Past life
Me- everything. hamster + monkey + horse
Mandy - Chipmunk
Karina - Rabbit
Audrey - Dog
Looi - Peacock
Yunisha - Goat
Paveetha - Giraffe
Dean - ? i've forgotten

Third - Tesco ( Kepong Village )
Today, around 7+, my parents and i went to the tesco again to buy groceries. Saw Pn.Haris, her husband and her son. OMG !! Stupid sial !! Bumped onto her at the kitchen department. Wherever i go, i sure will bumped onto her. When we are gonna pay at the counter, she was looking at me and i'm looking at her. So kaku la! Then, bought a thai sleevless shirt from a shop and it only cost RM 10. cheap !

No comments:

Post a Comment